How To Improve My Alexa Rating
Can Alexa ratings can be improved?
Yes, of course!!.
Here are7 strategies that will boost your alexa rating Watch your ranking go up as you use these functional items
1. Download the Alexa toolbar and use it every day to visit your own site location. Put your logo on the toolbar, and then give the toolbar away. You can download the toolbar here: http://pages.alexa.com/prod_serv/associatetoolbar.html
2. Use Alexa redirection whenever you can. When you provided a link to your site, use the alexa redirect link Use a redirect back to you site.
3. Motivate your website visitors to add their constructive testimonials on Alexa’s detailed listings web for your internet site. This can be done by placing a link to the acceptable Alexa page on your website and asking guests to rate your website
4. Create your own site reviews on the top 100 rated Alexa sites and consist your redirect URL. The top 500 domains, according to Alexa they can be found at http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_500 When you write a review, be sure to use the redirection URL we discussed in number 2 above specifically for your website whoisrontolley.com
5. Download the Alexa position button, traffic historical graph, info hyperlinks, and other traffic counters as the web of your website that receives the most traffic. For example, at the bottom of my home.I’ve additional the Alexa position box. You can do the same for your own site by visiting http://www.alexa.com/site/site_stats/signup You’ll notice that I haven’t added the traffic historical graph. This is because it wouldn’t look appropriate on my home page and because Alexa is only providing detailed history on the top 100,000 sites. So if you’re not in the top 100,000, site stats would not be available.
6. Get an inexpensive advertisement out on the ExactSeek research directory for only a few dollars per month atExactSeek.com Search engine results are directly correlated with Alexa rankings. You’ll notice that if a website is highly ranked on ExactSeek, chances are that it will be really ranked on Alexa.
7. Get listed on as many search engines as possible by placing a free listing in DMOZ. This is the most human edited directory on the web and is co-branded amongst hundreds of countless of sites. Be affected though, it often takes up to 5 months before you see your internet site listed after submission. Even though it normally requires longer than it should, you have little say in the matter because it’s so widely used across the Internet.
These straightforward Alexa strategies are simple to implement and teach you HOW TO IMPROVE MY ALEXA RATING: will make a huge difference in your Alexa ranking. Ultimately you want visitors to do more than visits your home page, you want them to interact with your site. Be sure to optimize your home page for SEO functions, ease of use, also interaction. Making a beneficial user experience will get guests to return again and again.